The Livens Law Firm develops comprehensive estate planning strategies for clients in Austin and throughout Texas. Our services include drafting legal documents such as wills and powers of attorney; tax planning; Medicaid planning; helping clients receive the maximum in VA benefits; business succession planning; and protecting assets with the use of trusts, family limited partnerships and LLCs.
Consider Your Estate Planning Options
We welcome clients of any income level, including caregivers of the elderly, in Austin and throughout Central Texas. We help individuals plan for all matters of the future with the help of a variety of legal tools, including:
- A last will and testament to direct the disposition of your estate
- Powers of attorney, which allow someone other than yourself to make personal and financial decisions on your behalf when you are unable to do so yourself
- A living trust, which can help minimize estate taxes, provide creditor protection for heirs and avoid delays and probate-related issues
- A living will — also called an advance directive — which clarifies your wishes regarding end-of-life care
- Trusts, including IRA inheritance trusts, special needs trusts, third-party trusts, self-settled trusts, pooled trusts and charitable giving trusts
- Creation of a family limited partnership or LLC to protect assets
VA Benefits and Medicaid Planning
Contact The Livens Law Firm
For a free consultation with an elder law and estate planning attorney, contact The Livens Law Firm at 800-569-2663. We serve clients throughout Central and North Texas.