Strategic Asset Protection And Estate Planning Services For North Texas
At The Livens Law Firm, your peace of mind is our business. We know that estate planning requires a comprehensive strategy that is tailor-made to fit your family's specific needs. Our services are designed to make sure your family is protected from unnecessary taxes, while keeping you in control of protecting your financial security in years to come, as well as after your death.
We are a full-service law firm you can turn to with all of your concerns about asset preservation, including tax reduction strategies and Medicaid planning. Attorney Stephen J. Livens has more than a quarter century of experience as a certified public accountant (CPA) and has been providing estate planning legal services for individuals, families and business owners in North Texas for more than 25 years.
With three offices to serve you better, Mr. Livens and staff provide comprehensive estate preservation, asset protection and Medicaid planning services for clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area and communities throughout North Texas. Call us toll free at 800-569-2663 or contact our offices by email to arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced Dallas elder law lawyer today.
Our experienced Dallas-Fort Worth estate planning attorney works with individuals and caregivers across Texas in matters relating to:
- Estate planning: We consider all the what-ifs when we draft wills, powers of attorney and health care directives, and we can advise on sophisticated trusts to bypass probate, reduce estate taxes or provide for a disabled child.
- Special needs planning: We work with parents of special needs individuals to make sure their loved ones receive the legal protection they need. We draft third-party, self-settled and pooled trusts, and we help with matters pertaining to the letter of intent, taxation and life insurance.
- Medicaid planning: We can preserve most — perhaps all — assets, even if your elderly parent has already entered a nursing home. It is never too late or too early to plan.
- Veterans aid and attendance: We help veterans and surviving spouses qualify for additional income for assisted living costs or home health care.
- Probate and estate administration: We assist executors and estate administrators with settling the estate after loved ones die. We review and approve the will, gather the assets, pay bills, and distribute the remaining assets to beneficiaries.
Protecting Your Tomorrow, So You Can Live For Today
Fort Worth, Texas magazine has named Stephen Livens as one of the top estate planning attorneys in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. With former Medicaid employees on staff as well, The Livens Law Firm has all the advice you need under one roof. Mr. Livens has written best-selling books on these topics and gives regular seminars across the DFW area.
We offer our clients more than legal documents. We provide peace of mind. We will work closely with you to ensure that you don't outlive your financial resources. Whether you have the luxury of advance planning or need immediate help, our personalized plans will put you in the best legal and financial positions.
Contact An Experienced Fort Worth Estate Planning Lawyer
The Livens Law Firm is a Member of AARP Legal Services Network and member discounts are available. Our firm is a member of Wealth Counsel, Elder Counsel and the Academy of Special Needs Planners. We have earned a reputation for integrity, backed by exceptional client service and responsive communication. You will find our fee structure competitive and our billing policies clear and fair.
From wherever you are in North Texas, call us toll free at 800-569-2663 to discuss your circumstances. You may also use our convenient contact email form to arrange a free initial consultation at one of our three convenient office locations in Bedford, Addison or Austin. Se Habla Español.